MassTransit is a proven enterprise-class file transfer solution architected to meet the most demanding business requirements, support the largest files, and deliver the highest performance and reliability.
The Server version of this product is for Windows 2003, 2008, or 2012, though the client version is available for OS X.
Note: Pricing can be obtained by requesting a quote from the developer.
Note: Now requires an Intel processor.
Note: MassTransit 7.6.X will be the final versions of MassTransit to support Windows Server 2003.
- Ignore certain file types for sending. - By default, MassTransit will add for sending all files in the "To Send" folder even files starting with a '.'. A new setting in MassTransit.cfg IGNORE_FILE_TYPES_FOR_SENDING allows the administrator to list file types, which will be ignored when sending. The ignored files will not appear in the Files and Contacts windows.
- Actions can be configured to fire for Adhoc type of contacts. - Actions can now be configured to apply to only Adhoc contacts, distinctively from Web contacts. The new selection options are "All Adhoc Clients", "All Web Clients", and "All Web and Adhoc Clients".
- Configuration option to hide the "Include Message" box from the Send Files tab for web users. - A new setting in mtweb.ini ENABLE_EMAIL_MESSAGE allows the administrator to hide the checkbox that appears on the Send Files tab for all web users. The default is "true", which means the checkbox will be shown.
- Added CC in email notifications. - MassTransit now includes a CC field for the Email Action Task.
- Force MassTransit Web Clients to change passwords. - MassTransit includes a new checkbox on the Contact Information window that allows the administrator to force Web Clients to change their password on next logon.
- New column on Actions tab for associated contacts. - MassTransit now includes a new column on the Actions tab of the Setup window that lists associated contacts with each action.
- Allow hiding of Files Already Downloaded option for group members. - Files sent to a group are not available for re-download by individual contacts. That is why MassTransit now includes a new setting in mtweb.ini HIDE_FILES_ALREADY_DOWNLOADED_FOR_GROUP_MEMBERS, which allows the administrator to hide the checkbox from the Download Files tab for web users, who are members of a group. The default is "false", which means the checkbox will be shown.
- OpenSSL 0.9.8zf integration. - MassTransit 7.6 is integrated with a newer version of OpenSSL - 0.9.8zf. This version addresses various security vulnerabilities discovered in earlier versions of OpenSSL.
- Fixed extending expiration of Adhoc contacts. - MassTransit will now properly extend the expiration of Web and Adhoc contacts when new files are sent to them.
- Fixed adding of metadata during file transfers. - Fixed the way MassTransit adds metadata to files during file transfers, which in rare cases could cause third-party software to not be able to read the file properly.
- Exclude forwarding contact from email notifications. - When files are received in a forwarding scenario, MassTransit no longer sends a duplicate email notification for the forwarding contact, only for the originating user.